Dad Bod III - Ink Deposit - Graphic Tee
- Graphic tops are created with an Ink Deposit Design process on a quality style brand tee – typically we use Tultex Brand - a different brand tee may be substituted depending on availability but will represent a quality top
- For Ink Deposit Design process – the shirt must be made with a higher polyester content – think comfy feeling
- The higher the poly count the more vibrant the design will be. Most of our shirts are around 50%-80% poly to try to maintain the comfy feeling but still having a vibrant design with the additional % typically being cotton content
- The designs usually look a bit "vintage" as we are not choosing a 100% poly count top
- Tops are unisex fit - tops are true to size like a “comfy tee fit”, we suggest same sizing unless you would like a “comfier” feel then to size up
- Tops may result in very little shrinkage, most tops are preshrunk prior to design creation process
- Color of shirt could resemble a slightly different shade than product listing photo
- When ordering an item that states “Pre Order” behind the size, style, please understand it could take up to 2 weeks before the item ships.
- If non pre order items are ordered with a pre order item - the full order will ship when the pre order item is ready for shipment
- Ability to request substitute top color may be an option, please request via email – This may result in additional preparation time
Please ensure you follow the care instructions for best results:
- Wash on cold - inside out - with like fabrics
- Do not use bleach or use fabric softener
- Hang dry for best results
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Do not over stretch
Dates will be set soon for pick-up locations as needed.
Thank Your for Your Support!
Your donations help pay for travel, official dress, student meals, student official dress and so much more!
All funds paid through this site will go strictly to Nashville High School FCCLA. Please be aware that, in order to use the site and to pay digitally, a very small fee is automatically taken from the amount you paid (not added to your total). NHS FCCLA is happy to forgo this percentage in order to have the ease of using this site. Please email email@example.com with any questions.